To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Now 1 o'clock in the morning, it's already Chinese New Year Eve. Woohoo~ Can you feel it coming? Good that I've found the missing mood I tried searching for, like a few days ago. Wonder if that was still early or wat coz seriously I couldn't feel the festive air, smth seemed to be missing and I din know wat...hmmm…lack of busy-ness for CNY preparation?
It's ok…I'm kinda in the mood already now hehehe. Wasn't exactly occupied with the house work (yet) except for my room..dusty cupboard and rack. Btw, my new clothes are really tempting hehehe. Anyway, I guess I'll be busy after I wake up from sleep later. I need to wipe my organ and help prepare the food for my reunion steamboat dinner. Well, this is the 1st time we'll be having steamboat for our reunion dinner actually, which is cool :)
Been to the market in Melaka Sentral juz now. Didn't expect to bump into a 7 years long lost fren from my organ class. I thought I'd nv see any of my organ classmates anymore, now that I do and I'm real happy about it hehehe. (we were too ignorant back then, when we completed our course 7 years ago- to exchange phone numbers or anything ) Anyway, luckily he still remembers me too and we exchanged phone number (well only 7 years later there's smth known as hp) coz we had too many questions to ask each other and we couldn't finish doing that as I was about to ciao adi. This is one good example of an 'extraordinary reunion' to me!
Now 12pm. Doing nothing but blogging :p Oh yeah, fyi, I have a new fren to celebrate new year with….i dunno wat its name is…a cute, white, furry dog! Woohoo~ But too bad la, it's a stray dog..or maybe I should say someone else's dog which sesat adi I guess. It ran into the living room yesterday and almost went upstairs. But we managed to stop screaming (yeeah screaming) and get it outside. It's alwiz like that when dogs run into my house, everyone except my dad and my grandmother, will scream around like " Mmy, ee yer…dog!dog…eh eh going upstairs….ee yer cute cute…eh mmy keep la…" Once a dog that came in got so confused and became so kelam kabut running around in the living room…then when it ran towards me or my sis or my bro, we'd started jumping around like crazy. Duh!!
Anyway, back to the white dog. Actually I'm not terrified of dogs. I'm fine with dogs that dun bark hehehe. I think this dog is used to be in the house coz it kept stand by-ing at the door, the moment we opened it then it'll run in, so we gotta closed it. It felt really nice squatting and it came sitting beside you, and the feeling of touching and brushing thru its fur was incredible…haven't done that for ages adi. I wanna keep it if its master is not gonna find it and bring it home man, I really do. But at the same time, I wont wan to keep it coz I dun wanna own smth then lose it someday, I know I wont be able to take it when it ahem...u know…(in a nicer word, dogs are not immortal) But who knows, I may change my mind one day and start raring pets. Dog is not a bad choice though :)
There is an 8 foot long fire crackers in my store room right now. I'm not sure if my dad is gonna light it tonight but I myself gonna play with some fireworks later at night too hehehe. But now, I'm going to feed my dog with the bones I've specially saved aside. Stop here...bye~ Enjoy your reunion dinner :)